- Identify Theft Packet (View the FTC website for more information)
- GRAMA Records Request
- Use the Government Records Access Management Act Form to request police records or statistics.
- Your request may take up to 10 business days.
- There is no charge to review a record; however, it costs $5 per report to take possession of a report
- Once filled out, you can bring it in to the station or fax it to 801-264-2568
- Civil Action Packet
- Contains information regarding civil action for bad checks.
- Sample registered letter for notice of non-payment
- Sample affidavit of delivery of notice of non-payment
- Sample affidavit of claimant
- Check Investigation Packet
- Letter from Murray City Police to merchant with instructions on filing a claim
- Police report form, official statement, and affidavit of delivery of notice of non-payment
- Note: When filing your report you will need original copies of checks, drafts, sales slips, video surveillance tape, etc.
- Murray Bar Card Application
- This application must be filled out and returned to the Murray City Police Department to obtain a bartender, waitress, bouncer, cook, or dancer card.
- You must also bring your driver's license or ID card and a Bar Card application.
- Fees (annual and non-refundable):
Bar Card - $30