Health and Safety Fair
Murray City Police and Fire Health and Safety Fair Information
2017 Date, time and location are pending
- K9 Demonstration Blood Drive Free Dental Imprints Immunizations Vehicle Extraction
- Fingerprinting UHP Seat Belt High Voltage Display Boys and Girls Club Magic Show
- Helicopters 5K Free Fun Run Inflatable Bounce Toys Food and Drink Concession
- Police and Fire Displays Information Booths - Cancer and Nutrition Car Seat Check Point
- CHIP - Children's Health Insurance Program Burning Building Demonstration
- Fund Raising Breakfast hosted by the Exchange Clubs of Murray starting at 9:00 am until 11:00 am.
Funds from proceeds will go towards Salt Lake Valley Emergency Fund. The fund is run by unpaid volunteers that work for Salt Lake Valley Law Enforcement Agencies. We are dedicated to assist people as soon as possible after a traumatic incident. We guarantee that your entire donation will assist those in need! Donations can also be made via website.
- 5 K Fun Run free registration - USA Track and Field Certified run to start at 9:00am from Murray High School and work thru the neighborhood and end at Murray High School. On-line registration.
- Free Fingerprint Kits - demonstration on how to take acurrate fingerprints.
- Blood Drive - The Red Cross will be on site for blood donations.
- Immunizations - Provided by the CARE A VAN. Immunizations for children 0-35 months are FREE. Immunizations for ages 3-18 years are $5.00 if you qualify for VFC* If you are insured, Care-A-Van may have the ability to bill your insurance company. * VFC Qualifications - All children 0-18 years of age who are: Enrolled in Medicaid, Enrolled in CHIP, Uninsured (without insurance), under-insured (insurance policy does not cover immunizations), or American Indian/Alaskan Native.
- Animal Licensing - Free animal license for new Murray Residents with proof of rabies shots.