|The Murray Municipal Justice Court has jurisdiction over the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle / traffic and parking violations
- Class B and Class C misdemeanors committed within Murray City's corporate limits
- Infractions committed within Murray City's corporate limits
- Violations of Municipal Ordinances
- Division of Wildlife Resources violations
- Any other proceedings where jurisdiction is granted by statute
- Small claims cases with a cap of $10,000 in which the defendant resides or the debt arises within the geographic boundaries of Murray City
- For Fingerprints, bring a court order and a government issued photo I.D. with you to the upstairs office.
Municipal Justice Court
688 E. Vine St.
Murray City, UT 84157
Ph: (801) 284-4280
Fax: (801) 284-4285
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Ph: (801) 290-4161
Ph: (801) 284-4296
For an Appt. Call
Ph: (801) 290-4141
(see hours below)
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.