Youth Cross Country
Youth Cross Country 2020
Murray Parks and Recreation youth Cross Country running program includes children ages 6-18 (based on being 6 years old as of December 31, 2020). This program will help youth learn to improve their running techniques and skills while improving their endurance in order to compete in several meets including an all county meet. Weekly practices will be held. If you like running and like to compete, this program is for you.
Head Coach Walter Watchman
Practices: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Time: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Place: Murray Park
Division (classified by birth year), Age Group & Birth Year, and Race Distance:
- White Ages 6 to 7 2011-2012 2K
- Red Ages 8 to 10 2008 - 2010 3K
- Yellow Ages 11 to 12 2006 - 2007 3K
- Green Ages 13 to 15 2003 - 2005 4K
ALL COUNTY MEET:
Register: Opening Soon
The ALL COUNTY MEET will be held at Wardle Fields in Bluffdale. (14148 s. 2700 W. Bluffdale, UT 84065) It's a great location just right off the Bangerter highway.
Start times are the following:
- 10:00am: White Group 2K (boys and girls)
- 10:30am: Red Group 3K (boys and girls)
- 11:00am: Yellow Group 3K (boys and girls)
- 11:30am: Green Group 4K (boys and girls)
HayDay 2K October 8th 6pm at Willow Pond 6059 S Murray Parkway Avenue (1080 W) Just north of the Murray Golf Course
- Running shoes.
- Supportive under-garments. Girls: comfortable sports bra, designed for medium to high impact sports. Boys: compression shorts (optional).
Click Links below for results!
2018 All-County Results Blue Girls & Boys (Wardle Fields)