Youth Cross Country
Youth Cross Country 2019
Murray Parks and Recreation youth Cross Country running program includes children ages 6-18 (based on being 6 years old as of December 31, 2019). This program will help youth learn to improve their running techniques and skills while improving their endurance in order to compete in several meets including an all county meet. Weekly practices will be held. If you like running and like to compete, this program is for you.
Head Coach Walter Watchman
Dates: 3 September to 12 October
Practices: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Time: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Place: Sugarhouse Park. 2100 South 1300 East
Orientation: Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 6:30pm, Location: TBD
Division (classified by birth year), Age Group & Birth Year, and Race Distance:
- White Ages 6 to 7 2011-2012 2K
- Red Ages 8 to 10 2008 - 2010 3K
- Yellow Ages 11 to 12 2006 - 2007 3K
- Green Ages 13 to 14 2004 - 2005 4K
- Blue Ages 15 to 18 2000 - 2003 4K
ALL COUNTY MEET: TBD
Register: Murray Parks and Recreation Office or Register online
Deadline: August 26 at NOON.
The ALL COUNTY MEET will be held now at Wardle Fields in Bluffdale. (14148 s. 2700 W. Bluffdale, UT 84065) It's a great location just right off the Bangerter highway.
- Start times are the following:
- 10:00am- White Group (boys and girls) (because there are only a few we have decided to time the whites for All-County)
- 10:30am- Red Group (boys and girls)
- 11:00am-Yellow Group (boys and girls)
- 11:30am-Green and blue groups (boys and girls)
Click Links below for results!
2018 All-County Results Blue Girls & Boys (Wardle Fields)