Youth Cross Country
Youth Cross Country 2018
Murray Parks and Recreation youth Cross Country running program includes children ages 6-18 (based on being 6 years old as of December 31, 2018). This program will help youth learn to improve their running techniques and skills while improving their endurance in order to compete in several meets including an all county meet. Weekly practices will be held. If you like running and like to compete, this program is for you.
Dates: 11 September - 13 October
Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 5:30 pm - 6:25 pm for age group 6-10
6:30 pm -7:25 pm for age group 11-18
Place: Murray Park (Parks and Recreation Office)
Division (classified by birth year), Age Group & Birth Year, and Race Distance:
- White Ages 6-7 2011-2012 2K
- Red Ages 8-10 2008 - 2010 3K
- Yellow Ages 11-12 2006 - 2007 3K
- Green Ages 13-14 2004 - 2005 4K
- Blue Ages 15-18 2000 - 2003 4K
ALL COUNTY MEET: October 13th
Register: Murray Parks and Recreation Office or online
Deadline: Sept 7 at NOON.
The ALL COUNTY MEET will be held now at Wardle Fields in Bluffdale. (14148 s. 2700 W. Bluffdale, UT 84065) It’s a great location just right off the Bangerter highway.
- Start times are the following:
- 10:00am- White Group (boys and girls) (because there are only a few we have decided to time the whites for All-County)
- 10:30am- Red Group (boys and girls)
- 11:00am-Yellow Group (boys and girls)
- 11:30am-Green and blue groups (boys and girls)
Click Links below for results!
2018 All-County Results Blue Girls & Boys (Wardle Fields)