YOU ARE INVITED TO SHARE YOUR IDEAS ABOUT PARKS, RECREATION, ARTS AND CULTURE!
Murray City Parks and Recreation is updating their master plan to identify ways to improve and invest in parks and trails, cultural arts and recreation programs, park maintenance and stewardship, and the services provided by the Parks and Recreation Department.
Community involvement is critical to the success of the Master Plan. We need YOUR input!
OPPORTUNITIES TO BE INVOLVED:
Community Survey: Complete the online surveyand be eligible to win a $100 gift card!
Community Workshop: June 2019, more details to come.
Interactive Activities at City Events
Take the community survey and help shape
the Future of Arts, Parks, and Recreation in Murray City!
Get Involved Now!
1. Click this link or scan the QR code to take our survey: MASTER PLAN SURVEY
2. Complete the survey and be eligible to win a $100 gift card.
3. Encourage friends, family, coworkers, teammates and students ages 10 and over to take the survey.
4. Visit the City's Facebook page and share and "like" posts to show your support for arts, parks, and recreation.
5. Check back here for announcements about the dates of future activities.