Murray City Cultural Arts Department oversees the arts and history programs of the City. The Cultural Programs Office is assisted by the Murray Arts Advisory Board and Murray History Board to plan and implement a variety of programs and projects.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @MurrayCityCulturalArts !
*UPDATES ON 2020 Summer Series
1. Concerts at Murray Amphitheater, Friday Nights @ 8 PM - tickets available online or at the door (limited seating)
2. "Little Shop of Horrors" Musical is scheduled August 14-15, 17-22 at the Murray Amphitheater. Check out the program!
3. Tony Summerhays will be performing live - One Man Band, Thursday nights, Murray Park, Pavilion #5, 6-8 pm. Free
4. August 10th - Family Fun Night: Company B live concert. Free. Grant Park, 7-8 pm.
5. Chalk Art Contest - September 12th at Germania Park. In collaboration with "Get Into the River". More Details!
"Stay at Home" Art Series
Have you spent time writing or doing artwork while spending more time at home?
We invite you to share your "Stay at Home" art with us. We invite all 2-D and 3-D Murray artists of any age to send pictures of artwork that describes your COVID-19 feelings/experiences.
We also invite writers of all ages to submit your stories. Submissions will be added to the Murray History Collection.
**Email images & documents to: email@example.com
We ask for your patience and understanding as we adjust to local emergency concerns about COVID-19.