Parks & Pavilions
Find rental information for pavilions and facilities in the following parks:
- Germania Park
- Grant Park
- Hidden Village Park
- Murray Park (Pavilions: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and Gazebo)
- Southwood Park
- Walden Park
- Winchester Park
- Willow Pond Park (No reservations - available first come, first serve)
You can also view a virtual tour of our parks.
MURRAY RESIDENT RATE
1/2 Day Full-Day
1/2 Day Full-Day
|50- 199 people|
|200 - 299 people|
|Gazebo, limit 50 people|
|Murray Park Pavilions 1, 3, 4|
|Murray Park Pavilion 2||250|
|Murray Park Pavilion 5||400|
|Southwood, Hidden Village, Grant||50|
|Winchester, Walden, Germania||100|
Pavilion Rental Information:
- Pavilions can be reserved online at MCREG.com or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office (296 E Murray Park Avenue).
- All pavilions must be reserved at least 72 hours in advance.
- Pavilion availability is available online or by phone 801-264-2614.
- Pavilions will not be held or booked by phone or email.
- Rental fee is paid at the time of reservation and a contract receipt is issued.
- Rental fee is based on size of pavilion and Murray resident / non-resident status.
- Pavilions may be booked up to one year in advance.
- Pavilion rentals are available each year April 1 through October 31.
- Electricity, drinking fountains and restroom facilities are available at all pavilions.
- All specific amenities are listed on MCREG.com for each pavilion.
- Blow-up structures (inflatables) are allowed for an additional fee at the following pavilions: Pavilion #2, #4 and #5 in Murray Park as well as Grant and Germania.
- A maximum of one inflatable or one food truck is allowed at eligible pavilions, for an additional fee of $50. Inflatables require a $2,000,000 general liability insurance policy naming Murray City Corp as the additional insured and must be provided to the Parks and Recreation office prior to the reservation date.
- Water features are not allowed, such as slip and slides and dunk tanks.
- No amplified sound, smoking or alcohol allowed in parks/pavilions.
- Volleyball courts are available near Murray Park pavilions #2, #3, #4, and Southwood, Hidden Village, Walden, and Willow Pond pavilions.
- Equipment bags are only available with a pavilion reservation for an additional $5 fee and $25 refundable deposit. Equipment bag flyer