Parks & Pavilions
The parks department is taking an active role in staying informed about restrictions established by the state and county for COVID-19. It is our intention to pass this information on to customers who have secured reservations through our parks system.
OUR PAVILIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR RESERVATION THROUGH JUNE 30TH.
If your reservation will occur in the near future and will exceed the safe number allowed for groups and gatherings at that time, you may contact the parks office at 801-264-2614 to request a postponement or refund for your reservation. If you choose to cancel your reservation, we have a seven business day cancellation policy to receive a full refund. Our goal is to accommodate patrons to the fullest extent while adhering to safe guidelines.
Please contact the parks office at 801-264-2614 regarding any questions or concerns.
Find rental information for pavilions and facilities in the following parks:
- Arrowhead Park
- Germania Park
- Grant Park
- Hidden Village Park
- Murray Park
- Southwood Park
- Walden Park
- Willow Pond Park
- Winchester Park
You can also view a virtual tour of our parks.
Pavilion Rental Information:
- Pavilions can be reserved online or in person at the Parks & Recreation office (296 E Murray Park Avenue)
- All pavilions must be reserved 72hrs in advance
- Availability of pavilions may be obtained online or by phone (801-264-2614)
- Pavilions will not be held or booked by phone or email
- Rental fee is paid at the time of reservation, and a rental contract is issued
- Rental fee is based upon size of pavilion and Murray resident/nonresident status of person signing contract
- Pavilions may be booked one year in advance
- Pavilion rentals are available each year April 1 through October 31
- BBQ’s and electricity are available at all pavilions
- Blowup structures may not be used at Pavilions 1 & 3 in Murray Park, Hidden Village, Walden, Winchester, or Southwood
- A maximum of one blowup structure per pavilion rental allowed with a $50 additional fee and $2 million general liability insurance. All reservations that wish to include an inflatable, must be made in person at the Parks & Recreation office.
- There is no running water available at any of the pavilions other than drinking fountains and restroom facilities
- No amplified sound or alcohol is allowed in parks
- Volleyball courts are available at all pavilions but are not included with the reservation
- Equipment bags are available with a pavilion reservation by paying an additional $5 fee and $25 refundable deposit