Parks & Pavilions
Find rental information for pavilions and facilities in the following parks:
- Murray Park (Pavilions: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and Gazebo)
- Neighborhood Parks (Pavilions: Southwood, Hidden Village & Grant)
- Jordan River Parkway Parks (Pavilions: Winchester, Walden, & Germania)
- Willow Pond Park (No reservations - available first come, first serve)
You can also view a virtual tour of our parks.
MURRAY RESIDENT RATE
1/2 Day Full-Day
1/2 Day Full-Day
|50- 199 people|
|200 - 299 people|
|Gazebo, limit 50 people|
|Murray Park Pavilions 1, 3, 4|
|Murray Park Pavilion 2||250|
|Murray Park Pavilion 5||400|
|Southwood, Hidden Village, Grant||50|
|Winchester, Walden, Germania||100|
Pavilion Rental Information:
- Pavilions can be reserved online at MCREG.com or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office (296 E Murray Park Avenue).
- All pavilions must be reserved at least 72 hours in advance.
- Pavilion availability can be accessed online or by phone 801-264-2614.
- Pavilions will not be held or booked by phone or email.
- Rental fee is paid at the time of reservation and a contract receipt is issued.
- Rental fee is based on size of pavilion and Murray resident / non-resident status.
- Pavilion are available to rent each year from April 1 through October 31.
- Pavilions may be booked up to one year in advance.
- Electricity, drinking fountains and restroom facilities are available at all pavilions.
- Specific amenities for each pavilion are listed at MCREG.com.
- Blow-up structures (inflatables) are allowed for an additional fee at the following pavilions: Murray Park pavilions #2 and #4 as well as Grant and Germania pavilions.
- A maximum of one inflatable OR one food truck is allowed at eligible pavilions, for an additional fee of $50. Inflatables require a $2,000,000 general liability insurance policy naming Murray City Corp as the additional insured and must be provided to the Parks and Recreation office prior to the reservation date.
- Water features are not allowed, such as slip and slides and dunk tanks.
- No amplified sound, smoking or alcohol allowed in parks/pavilions.
- Volleyball courts are available near Murray Park pavilion #4, and Southwood, Hidden Village, Walden, and Willow Pond pavilions.
- Equipment bags are only available with a pavilion reservation for an additional $5 fee and $25 refundable deposit. Equipment bag flyer
- To cancel a pavilion reservation, requests must be received in writing no later than 7 days prior to the reservation date. To obtain a copy of the Pavilion Cancelation Request Form, you may call us at 801-264-2614, email us, or download it here,