FIND INFO ABOUT RESERVABLE PAVILIONS & FACILITIES
NEIGHBORHOODS Southwood, Grant, Hidden Village
AVAILBALE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
- ARROWHEAD PARK 593 West 4800 South
- RIVERVIEW PARK 700 West 5488 South
- WILLOW POND PARK 6059 S. Murray Parkway Avenue (1080 W)
- WOODSTOCK PARK 1060 E. Highland Lake Drive
TO HOLD YOUR SPECIAL EVENT AT A MURRAY CITY PARK, PLEASE CALL THE PARK OFFICE AT 801-264-2614, TO DISCUSS THE PROCESS AND TO DETERMINE WHETHER A SPECIAL EVENT APPLICATION FORM WILL BE REQUIRED.
Applications must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the event and approval by the Park Superintendent is required.
- Dogs MUST be leashed and owners are required to clean up after them.
- No Inflatables, unless approved through the Parks special event process.
- Food trucks are only allowed with the reservation of specific pavilions.
- All classes (including free yoga), races, runs, walks, filming, festivals, organization team building, community gatherings, private or public events primarily for the purpose of entertainment, and other similar activities must obtain a special event permit through the Parks Office.
- For more information, call 801-264-2614 or EMAIL US.
- No amplified sound (amplifiers for music, microphones, instruments, etc.)
- Smoking & alcohol are prohibited.
- No water features.
- Pavilions can be reserved online at MCREG.COM or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office (296 E Murray Park Avenue).
- All pavilions must be reserved at least 72 hours in advance.
- Pavilion availability can be accessed ONLINE or by phone 801-264-2614.
- Pavilions will not be held or booked by phone or email.
- Rental fee is paid at the time of reservation and a contract receipt is issued.
- Rental fee is based on size of pavilion and Murray resident / non-resident status.
- Pavilions are available to rent each year from April 1 through October 31.
- Pavilions may be booked up to one year in advance.
- To cancel a pavilion reservation, requests must be received in writing no later than 7 days prior to the reservation date. To obtain a copy of the Pavilion Cancelation Request Form, you may call us at 801-264-2614, EMAIL US, or download pavilion cancelation form (PDF).
- Electricity, drinking fountains, and restroom facilities are available at all pavilions.
- Until further notice, water keys for spigots are not available.
- Specific amenities for each pavilion are listed at MCREG.COM.
- For an additional fee of $50, the maximum of ONE food truck is allowed at eligible pavilions, including Murray Park pavilions #2 and #4, as well as Grant and Germania pavilions.
- No Inflatables unless approved through the Parks special event process.
- Water features are not allowed, such as slip and slides and dunk tanks.
- No amplified sound, smoking or alcohol allowed in parks/pavilions.
- Volleyball courts are available near Murray Park pavilion #4, and at Southwood, Hidden Village, Walden, and Willow Pond pavilions.
- Equipment bags are only available with a pavilion reservation for an additional $5 fee and $25 refundable deposit. EQUIPMENT BAG FLYER