What is a GRAMA request?

Under the Government Records Access and Management Act (“GRAMA”), you may file a request for Murray City police records with the Murray City Police Department at 10 East 4800 South. You may file a GRAMA request for other City documents with the appropriate department that handles those documents.

Show All Answers

1. What is a GRAMA request?
2. Where and when can I talk to the prosecutor about a traffic or criminal case?
3. How do I get an expungement?
4. How do I file for Small Claims?
5. How do I clear up a bench warrant?
6. What is the difference between the City Attorney and the District Attorney?
7. Where can I get Legal Advice?
8. What are the maximum and minimum fines and jail time for my offense?
9. Does the City Attorney handle landlord/rental issues?
10. How do I report a claim against Murray City?