How do I get rid of my hazardous waste?
Murray City can accept antifreeze, batteries (household or car), oil or paint from residential use ONLY. These items can be dropped off at the Public Services offices, Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. Any other type of hazardous waste must be taken to the Trans-Jordan Landfill or Salt Lake County Landfill Hazardous Waste drop off site.More...

Show All Answers

1. My garbage can/recycle can was not emptied today. What do I do?
2. How do I sign up for a dumpster (either green waste or neighborhood roll-off)?
3. How do I get rid of my hazardous waste?
4. My garbage pick up day falls on a holiday. When will it be picked up?
5. In a cul-de-sac, where should I place the automated garbage and/or recycling containers?
6. How can I get wood chips provided by Murray City?
7. Does Murray City have a program for disposal of Christmas trees?
8. How can I dispose of my yard leaves in the fall