Murray City Pool Rules
- I.D. is required with credit card payment.
- Smoking and glass containers are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages and use of the pool while under the influence of alcohol or impairing drugs are prohibited.
- Flotation devices are not allowed in the pool, unless device is a Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- Appropriate swimwear is required. No basketball shorts, jeans/sweats cut-offs.
- Any child under three years old, any child not toilet trained, and anyone who lacks control of defecation shall wear a water resistant swim diaper and waterproof plastic swimwear. Swim diapers and waterproof swimwear shall have waist and leg openings fitted such that they are in contact with the waist or leg around the entire circumference.
- Children under the age of 6 are required to be accompanied by an adult (18 and older) in the pool at all times.
- Children under the age of 9 are required to be accompanied by an adult (18 and older) in the facility at all times.
- Changing diapers on deck is prohibited. Diapers must be changed in the locker rooms.
Lifeguards and Staff will enforce all pool rules & prohibit any action that might be unsafe or unhealthy.
General Pool Rules
1. No Running on the pool deck.
2. No diving into shallow water.
3. No horseplay.
4. No flotation devices in the pool, unless U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket
5. No food or drink on the pool deck.
6. Children under the age of 3 and those not potty trained must wear a swim diaper with a fitted plastic pant over them.
7. Children under the age of 6 are required to be accompanied by an Adult (18+) in the water at all times.
8. Children under the age of 9 are required to be accompanied by an adult (18+) in the facility at all times.
9. Changing diapers on deck is prohibited. Diapers must be changed in the locker room or at a changing station.
10. Appropriate swimwear is required. (No basketball shorts/sports bras/etc.)
11. A cleansing shower is required before entering the pool.
12. For health and safety reasons, anyone with a communicable disease spread through water or that has had diarrhea within 2-weeks are not allowed.
13. Lifeguards will prohibit any action that might be unsafe or unhealthy.
1.Riders must go down slide feet first either in a sitting position or laying flat on back.
2. Only one at a time may go down the slide. However an adult (18+) may accompany one (1) child down the slide with them positioned on their lap.
3. No catching kids and end of slide. Parents may wait in splash down area and help the child to the stairs.
4. Life jackets are allowed.
5. No one may stand next to or under the slide.
6. No objects allowed in the slide.
7. No flooding the top of the slide.
8. Riders must wait for the lifeguard to tell when it is ok to go.
9. No stopping or slowing down on the slide.
10. Walk up the stairs to the slide.