The KidZone is an hourly childcare for parents who are utilizing the Park Center facility. Parents must remain in the building to use this service. Shoes must stay attached to child’s foot. No flip flops allowed
First hour free per day for children 2-9 years old who have an Annual Park Center Membership. (Child must be on the membership to receive. Any part of the hour used is counted for a full hour. Hour can not be broken down into minutes.)
Max capacity: 30 people including caregivers
|Monday||9:00am-11:00am / 5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am-11:00am / 5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am-11:00am / 5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Holiday Schedule||See General Information for Kid Zone Holiday Hours|
(click register & then KidZone)
- We will have a total room capacity of 30. This includes staff as well.
- We require reservations only. NO WALK-INs. Reservations are online only at www.mcreg.com.
- Reservations will be made on the hour:
- Drops offs 5 min prior to class start time.
- We are accepting ages 3 months to 9 years.
- Due to increasing demands, we can only accept limited infants and toddlers under the age of 2.
- If your child has a fever or is experiencing symptoms, they will be denied access to KidZone.
- Children’s hands must be washed/sanitized upon entering KidZone or playground by staff.
- No offsite Service. (Parents must be in The Park Center for the duration of the child care.)
Holiday Hours - Kidzone is closed on holidays
|Ages||6 months to 9 years old (max of 2 infants)|
|Costs||$3.00 per hour|
$25.00 (10-hour punch card)
$40.00 (Two 10-hour punch cards)
KidZone service is a prepaid service.
*Hours and pricing are subject to change at any time.
|State Licensed||The KidZone is a State licensed facility. Our center is regulated by the state government, therefore, our policies have been set with those restrictions and regulations in mind.|
|Activities||We offer a variety of activities, books, games, crafts and lots of TLC.|
|Reservations||Required and can be made up to one week in advance. Messages may be left on voice mail during closed hours. Leaving a message does not confirm a reservation.|
|Cancellation||Reservations not cancelled will be charged the minimum rate of $3.00 per child per hour. Must cancel by 30 minutes before time of reservation.|
We look forward to caring for your child as you enjoy your time at The Park Center.