The Kidzone is an hourly childcare for parents who are utilizing the Park Center facility. Parents must remain in the building to use this service. Reservations must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. (No flip flops allowed. Shoes must stay attached to child’s foot)
First hour free, per day for children 2-9 years old who have a Annual Park Center Membership. (Child must be on the membership to receive. Any part of the hour used is counted for a full hour. Hour can not be broken down into minutes.)
Max capacity: 20 people including caregivers.
|Monday||9:00am-11:00pm / 5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am-11:00pm / 5:30pm-7:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am-11:00pm / 5:30pm-7:30pm|
Reservation required! 801-284-4258
For your information here are a few changes due to COVID-19 that help keep your everyone safe;
- We will have a total room capacity of 20. This includes staff as well.
- We require reservations only. NO WALK-INs. To make Reservations please call 801-284-4258 and leave a message.
- Reservations will be made on the hour:
- Drops offs 5 min prior to class start time.
- We are accepting ages 3 months to 9 years.
- Staff are required to wear face masks and shields, and do a temperature and symptom check prior to working each shift.
- We have increased washing and sanitizing protocols upon every entry.
- The KidZone and playground will be sanitized every hour with steam. Toys will also be sanitized after every use.
- We will be checking temperatures and symptoms before ALL children enter KidZone.
- If your child has a fever or is experiencing symptoms, they will be denied access to KidZone.
- Children’s hands must be washed/sanitized upon entering KidZone or playground by staff.
- Mask wearing for children is appreciated.
- Parents are recommended to wear masks at drop off and pick up.
- No offsite Service. (Parents must be in The Park Center for the duration of the child care.)
Holiday Hours - Kidzone closed is on holidays
|Ages||6 months to 9 years old (max of 2 infants)|
|Costs||$3.00 per hour|
$25.00 (10-hour punch card)
$40.00 (Two 10-hour punch cards)
KidZone service is a prepaid service.
*Hours and pricing are subject to change at any time.
|State Licensed||The KidZone is a State licensed facility. Our center is regulated by the state government, therefore, our policies have been set with those restrictions and regulations in mind.|
|Activities||We offer a variety of activities, books, games, crafts and lots of TLC.|
|Reservations||Required and can be made up to one week in advance. Messages may be left on voice mail during closed hours. Leaving a message does not confirm a reservation.|
|Cancellation||Reservations not cancelled will be charged the minimum rate of $3.00 per child per hour. Must cancel by 30 minutes before time of reservation.|
We look forward to caring for your child as you enjoy your time at The Park Center.