Where can I buy Tickets?
- Individual tickets and Passes are sold at the Murray Parks & Recreation Office (296 E Murray Park Avenue).
- Individual tickets and Passes may also be purchased online at RegTix at murraycity.smashpass.com
- Individual tickets are also sold at the Amphitheater ticket office - it is only open on the night of a show, approximately 1 hour prior to show time.
When are tickets available?
- The Concert Series Pass and the Summer Season Pass will be available for purchase May 5th.
- Individual tickets will go on sale May 12th.
Concert Series Pass: $115
- 2023 Concert Series Pass will only include the following concerts:
- The Bonner Family with Special Guest, David Archuleta | June 19
- Peter Breinholt | July 21
- Thurl Bailey with Vanessa Joy & Marvin Goldstein | August 12
- Ryan Shupe & The RubberBand | August 25
- Jenny Oaks Baker & Family Four | August 26
Season Series Pass: $95
- 2023 Season Series Pass will only include the following performances:
- The Alapa Family & The Kulturang Pilipino Ensemble of Utah | May 26
- Murray Concert Band | June 3
- High School Musical | June 9-10, 12, 15-17
- Murray Symphony | June 24
- Cinderella | July 7-8, 10, 13-15
- Seussical | July 28-29, 31, Aug 3-5
- A Celtic Summer's Night | August 18-19
- The 4 Hims | September 1
- Grupo Folklorico Sapichu and Karlysue & Los Trio Charros | September 9
Tickets for Babies and Children
- Children age 2 and under are free unless they require a seat.
- Children 3-12 require either a General Admission ticket or Child ticket (depending on performance)
- Ticket prices varies depending on the event. Event time is subject to change.
- The Amphitheater is an outdoor venue with a covered stage. If it raining at showtime, the show will go on.
- If weather is extreme for audience, decisions to cancel a show is generally not made until after 6:00 PM. You may call or text the "rain-out" number at (801) 822-2339 for information.
- NO REFUNDS There are no refunds. In the event of a "rain-out", tickets can be exchanged at the Murray Parks & Rec Office or used at the gate for entrance to another performance of the same show. If you are not able to attend another performance of the rain-out production, you must present your ticket/stub at the Murray Parks & Rec Office for another show of equal or lesser value.
- "Rain-Out" is defined as any performance canceled prior to the intermission.