Applicants wishing to obtain a Murray City Business License for Security Systems, Alarm systems, sales and installation, shall comply with the following:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Apply through the Business License Department for a business license; All State and/or Federal requirements shall apply as with any business.
- Pay the Business License fees. Background investigation and Police Registration Card fees are separate and shall be paid to the Murray City Police Department.
- Each applicant, corporate officer, manager, owner and employee must complete a background investigation, and in addition, receive a Police Registration Card.
- Provide the City with a copy of the State License for each employee, owner, corporate Officer, and manager.
- Provide the City with a Renewable Surety Bond, or Cash Bond in the amount of $5,000.00 This Bond shall be made payable to Murray City Corporation, and must remain in effect throughout the license life.
- Comply with all provisions of Section 5.04.180, et seq., of the Murray City Code.
** Sub-contractors hired through a company must also comply with the above, each licensing themselves as a separate entity.